Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Day 6 - December 26 - Can't wait to change my dressings

I'm getting a little anxious to change the dressings on my feet. It's been a week and I'm wondering what's going on under there. The gauze has long since soaked through with fluid from my feet and hardened so the bandages feel solid now. Kinda want to do it myself because I saw my doc do it and I don't trust a walk-in clinic to do the job right. I wasn't going to go until the 29th but I think I'll go tomorrow.

I've been feeling a little bit in my toes. Some tingling. Some warmth.

Sidenote - Bathing has been interesting. Can you say sponge bath (with your feet sticking out of the tub. And no, not from a hot nurse.)? On a positive note I am using a fraction of the water I would normally use to shower. Who knew this would make me a greenie?

No comments:

Post a Comment