Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Day 9 - December 29 - don't drink beer

The sensation has been coming back slowly to my feet. Some tingling, some burning, some freezing. Any feeling is good news but man oh man. I've been drinking a few beers in the evening pretty much all trip, but I went for a couple of suds today with Kyle and my feet bloated up and started screaming at me. No, SCREAMING at me.

Sometimes I need to keep them elevated to keep the pain bearable. I had some T3s yesterday morning - never again - I'd rather take the pain than feel as loopy as I did on those drugs. Okay well maybe I'll keep them just in case. I've been taking ibuprofen three times a day - theoretically, says the doctor, it should help. I dunno if it does though - even the placebo effect is enough for me. One good thing: I've been able to sleep just fine.

Kids and dogs. These feet are magnets for them - bouncing around, roughhousing, banging into them, stepping on them. Two nights in a row now I've had to retire to my bedroom to avoid my feet being banged up by the kids and dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment